Are you a driven Logistics Specialist, a self starter with a can-do mentality and fluent in English and German? Then we might be looking for you!
For the BRF-Office in ‘s Hertogenbosch, NRG-Office is currently exclusively sourcing for a full time Customer Relations & Logistics Analyst.
Food is what drives life, it is what moves the world and what moves us. Today, BRF is one of the biggest food companies in the world, created from the association between Sadia and Perdigao, two giants of food market. They are global leaders in exporting animal protein and on producing foods that reach more than 110 countries.
Their appetite goes beyond producing food: they are hunger for challenges and they have strength to make it happen. As a dynamic and fast growing company, BRF is currently looking for a team member to join as a Customer Relations & Logistics Analyst.
You will be part of a big and dynamic team in the supply chain department. In your role of customer relations and logistics analyst, you will interact with the different teams in the department : inbound & stock control, import, planning, sales intelligence as well as with the outside stakeholders – customers, coldstores and transport companies.
Purpose of the role:
To ensure excellent satisfaction of customers in a designated region/channel through:
• flawless order-to-cash execution for orders of a designated market/channel.
• pro-active and highly professional communication with customers and logistics service providers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Present logistic solutions regarding DDP/DAP deliveries to all areas involved, taking into consideration the cost to serve and the customer wishes regarding dates of delivery, delivery destination, route, SKU volumes and palletization;
• Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication with clients and logistics service providers;
• Ensure flawless order-to-cash execution by keeping track of product availability and/or delays in supply that may impact the fulfillment of customer orders;
• Account management as well as order management in SAP;
• Allocate stock while taking into consideration the company policies and the customer restrictions;
• Guarantee that all logistic movements are reflected on system (SAP) regarding outbound, returns, stock differences in deliveries, as well as assuring that the correct logistic cost is provisioned on the system (SAP);
• Active participation and coordination to transfer overseas CFR shipments to Europe;
• Provide functional support to sales team;
• Claims management, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
• Keeping track and maintaining logistics KPI’s: OTIF, Extra-expenses, suppliers KPI, Claims Resolution Lead Time.
• Minimum bachelor degree in Logistics, Business Engineering or Economics;
• Minimum 2 years working experience in a logistics/CS international environment or FMCG setting;
• Driven individual with leadership qualities, makes things ‘happen’;
• Structured with good overview and strong ability to prioritize;
• Flexible, proactive and easy adaptor to new environments and behaviors;
• Excellent communication skills in English & German; Dutch is a plus;
• Basic professional knowledge of logistics (transport, warehousing, distribution);
• Experience with sales order processing. Experience with order processing in SAP will be a plus;
• Excellent skills in MS Office, especially in Excel and numerate & able to analyse data;
• Commercial mindset. Ability to absorb and translate customers needs and demands into solutions;
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Charlotte Zweers 06-26631529 email@example.com